Thursday, February 6, 2014

Torrance Coombs Facebook Q & A ~~ Part One

Torrance Combs answered fans questions today on the CW Reign Facebook Fan Page. He answered so many that we will need to divide his Q & A up. Thanks Torrance and CW Reign for doing this for all the fans.



Brittany Catale - Love the show! I watched you on the Tudors as Thomas Culpepper and was wondering, Do you have a particular time period you like?

Torrance Coombs - Nah. Whatever I get cast in I make an effort to learn about and it becomes my new favorite subject.


Diliana Sarmenova - Hey in Bulgaria is midnight and tomorrow is school so can you answer my question pleaseee What is your biggest dream ever?






Torrance Coombs - to be an actor. Oh wait! I'm doing that!


Ronn Rucker - What do you think of the Sochi Olympic discrimination by Putin of the Gay Community? Would you play ma Gay role?

Torrance Coombs - The discrimination is disgraceful. I don't understand how sexual orientation is ever a government's business.


Kira Pozo García - Toby is younger and better actor.Reign Toby is essential. We want to Toby, sorry, but you're boring.Dispense Toby is very unfair. Bash is a failure Because you get more publicity?


AWESOME FAN ALERT!




Aurélie Chalon - This Q&A isn't about being better actor! Toby Regbo and ‪Torrance Coombs are both amazing actors. So of course you can have your own opinion, but seriously, that comment was unnecessary and totally disrespectful.


Torrance Coombs - Good morning sunshine!


Jennifer Jackson - Did you always intend to be an actor or did you sorta fall into it? Love the show btw and your character.




Torrance Coombs - Definitely fell into it. Had a passion for acting in high school but never thought it would turn out to be the practical career choice. 





Jessica Castillo - ‪Torrance Coombs I think youre an amazing actor and I was wondering what do you think about francis not being there?


Torrance Coombs - Frankly, I miss him when he's not in the show.

Camilla Tempera - Reign is amazing! Do you think there is still hope for Bash and Francis to be brothers like they were in the first episode? No more competition for Mary?

Torrance Coombs - I hope so. I think there's a deep love there that'd be hard to keep down forever.

Danica Lynne Abeln - Torrance Coombs, you said you like Game of Thrones, who is your favorite character in the books? Would you want to be in the show, and if so who?





Torrance Coombs - Tyrion is my fav in the books. I thought I'd have made a good Ramsay, or maybe Gendry or Edric Storm.


Fefe Martínez - What's the most demanding part of acting on Reign?


Torrance Coombs - The long hours. It's not uncommon to shoot 16-18 hours per day. Keeping up the energy to drive scenes forward can be tough.






Livia Velia Nyx Ashley - What is your favorite book or book series that you've read or are currently reading?








Torrance Coombs - Love the Song of Ice and Fire books, as well as the Dunk and Egg short stories. Chomping now to read the third book in the Wildwood series, which just came out.

Jamie Evans - Got excited and immediately wanted to ask a question, sorry if it's already been asked. Obviously the story of Mary was real, but is the storey going to stick to the general facts, or can we expect a different outcome?

Torrance Coombs - Thanks Jamie! The writers have said the plan is to stick to the overall arc of history. I expect that even when we go on big tangents we'll bring it back around to the actual events somehow.


Alyssa Cutri - If you hadn't gotten this role on Reign, where do you think you'd be instead right now? Love you on the show, keep up the great work!

Torrance Coombs - No idea. That's the crazy thing about this business. There are roles I wanted badly and was devastated when I didn't get them. But if I'd booked those jobs, I wouldn't be doing Reign. If I weren't doing Reign, who knows what other amazing things might have come along. You never really know.





BiBi Bianca - what's your favorite pet?Food?and game.....do you like the role you play in reign? are bash and you the same caracter or are differenties?:)






Torrance Coombs - Cats. Cats for days.


Stevie Neskens - Hi Torrance, big fan of the show I'm just wondering how you feel about wearing the clothes the the 16th Century and does it ever make you feel uncomfortable to wear them? Thanks

Torrance Coombs - Our clothes are mercifully not accurate to the period and are extremely comfortable to wear.

Click Here For Part 2.

Source  - CW Reign

1 comment:

  1. Torrance you are a amazing actor and Bash is my favorite character in regin. I was sad to see that he didn't come back any ideas why?

    ReplyDelete